MMOMinion

Full Version: [BUG] Bot gets stuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Updated: Thanks fixed :)
if you have navigation issues you need to delete your .nx2 file in the navigation folder for that zone. this will let the navmesh rebuild. there was probably in issue with it building the mesh.
(03-30-2015, 06:35 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]if you have navigation issues you need to delete your .nx2 file in the navigation folder for that zone. this will let the navmesh rebuild. there was probably in issue with it building the mesh.

Thanks so much for the fast reply! I hope that fixes it.
Does this have possibly have something to do with using randomize path? I noticed the bot getting stuck in front of swiftperch and was glad I caught it before I went to bed. Since checking it off it hasn't happened. I'll keep the navmesh fix in mind though.
nope its just an error when it built the mesh. if you delete the .nx2 it will rebiuld the mesh.
(03-30-2015, 07:15 PM)sorun Wrote: [ -> ]Does this have possibly have something to do with using randomize path? I noticed the bot getting stuck in front of swiftperch and was glad I caught it before I went to bed. Since checking it off it hasn't happened. I'll keep the navmesh fix in mind though.

I was thinking the same thing and so I tried both with it checked and without and both times the bot got stuck. It does seem to be a mesh error and so far the bot is working fine now.
This happens sometimes whenever I use Teleport for some reason. The skills seem to be blinking and it just stands there. I tick it off and the bot gets unstuck right away...
Do you think it's an issue with .nx2 or a separate one involving teleport hack?
if you are manually teleporting you need to probably jump when you get to your location so the game registers you on the ground.