MMOMinion

Full Version: ffxiv arr [Maintenance] All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 31)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Maintenance] All Worlds Maintenance (Mar. 31)
At the following time, in order to accompany patch 2.55, we will be performing maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will be unavailable.

* The World Transfer Service will be suspended 15 minutes before maintenance begins, and will be unavailable until maintenance has ended.

* Please be advised that you will be unable to make reservations for Ceremonies of Eternal Bonding from the time maintenance ends until Apr. 3, 2015 9:00 (GMT).

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.

[Date & Time]
Mar. 31, 2015 from 5:00 to 11:00 (GMT)

* The completion time may be subject to change
First time dealing with a update while using Minion. Is there usually down time?
yup - between 1 hour - 2 days
the only reasone that the bot will stop working is if the game offsets are changed this will happen of there is a game update
Maintenance does not alwas mean theres updates to download
332mb update. Looks like we might have to wait for Minion to update. I'll still give it a shot when the updates done.

Edit - Servers still down. Guess the PC could use a rest anyway haha
lol ya small update to game and yes its still down :( i hop the bot works lol

Bot needs updateing for game update :(
Bot is not working and wont attach manually after the most recent ff14 game update. I'm already getting game withdrawals, even tho i use a bot, i still watch it lol
Guess i'll just be doing those main quests
since the bot just kills my game no matter how i launch it
(03-31-2015, 10:46 AM)Longandshort Wrote: [ -> ]Bot is not working and wont attach manually after the most recent ff14 game update. I'm already getting game withdrawals, even tho i use a bot, i still watch it lol

Its working again now, yay
There is an annoucement thread for a reason. when the bot is updated to work with the current version of the game its posted in that thread. i suggest subscribing to it so you get an email when someone posts in there. closing the thread.