MMOMinion

Full Version: Dead Party (Skill Target)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had this status been update? Can you please check? It doesn't seem to recognized dead party anymore.
This should be fixed now, unintended problem with adding support target role filtering.
Have any settings changed to make it work?

My swiftcast+ ress is still broken.
Settings are still the same, it's most likely the swiftcast combination that is causing the issue. You'll have to attach the profile if you want me to confirm that though, because I have no intention of guessing at the issue.
Im using this one : Finding that the Swiftcast + Rez combo is broken.
The default scholar one also seems to be broken too.

Found that the swiftcast target seems to have been pointed at Pet - is that normal?
Pretty sure it would need to be Dead Party member to trigger the swiftcast- but even with me manually setting that - it refuses to rez.
(04-05-2015, 09:49 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Settings are still the same, it's most likely the swiftcast combination that is causing the issue. You'll have to attach the profile if you want me to confirm that though, because I have no intention of guessing at the issue.

The settings I'm using is the same i have been using for a couple of months, until the recent updates in the bot that I suspect broke it. I still haven't changed my skill profile and looks the same as it did when i was working before.

When reading this post "fixed", I needed to ask if anything new is required to the skill manager settings?

My Swiftcast + raise configuration can been seen in the attachment.
swift cast is a self buff target=player so it can cast it on its self. right now its trying to cast it on the dead player which doesnt work.
I'll run some tests later, could be that my most recent stuff isn't live yet maybe.
Any updates on this one?

Swiftcast->raise combo will never get executed unless there's dead party member. You can't target yourself and validate if you are dead, it's not how it was setup previously.

There is another thread with similar issues if you follow this link to the skill manager section and read post #2 and 5.

LINK
I haven't had time yet to set up a test for this yet, as there aren't exactly dead bodies just lying around to practice on.
In the meantime, have you tried using the skillmanager debugging options? If you enable debugging in SkillManager, and put in the priority # of Swiftcast with Dead Party (i.e. 2), it should tell you in console why it is not casting in the console.

Dead Party self corrects it's cast target to the Player internally if the spell is not a revive spell specifically to allow for Swiftcast->Raise, so I don't think it's the skill setup, but looking at the code without testing I don't see anything obvious.
Pages: 1 2