MMOMinion

Full Version: Turn10 Scholar - PREY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, can someone with a brain unlike me apparently... please help with the Scholar Profile?
I am trying to get it to cast Adloquium on any players who get the debuff "PREY" on them (ID: 562)

Ive tried changing the default profile and adding "Target = Party" and "Target Player = has buff 562" but its not working.

For testing purposes i have replaced the ID 562 (Prey) with ID 146 (Protect)

TEST:
* Set the skill to cast if the party member has buff 146 (protect) but does not have Adloquium (297)
* Basic Detail > Applies (De)Buff is Checked ON
* Cast protect on myself only

RESULT:
*no adloquium cast

TEST:
* Cast protect on my friend

RESULT:
* The bot automatically casts adloquium on on my friend as soon as it recognizes he has no adloquium buff, but does have protect buff
* The bot completely ignores me even though i have protect buff and no adloquium buff

[attachment=3021]

Or if not , does anyone have a decent scholar profile that will prioritize casting Adeloquium on targets with PREY debuff? (and if two preys, to fast cast the 1st)
Also the default profile is not rezzing people when they die, im having to stop the bot, then rez, then start it again
target= party is just party doesnt include your self, Target=PartyS includes your self.

this is a much better post, to understand exactly what you are trying to do.
Thanks will give that a bash.
i have a problem, when i using this config, the profil dont cast the second pray for red buff.
i have the same problem with stoneskin's cast for party, i dont found how config profil. cast spell on members without stoneskin.
can i have help plz