MMOMinion

Full Version: to day there was a bot update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello to anyone that also whats to know

what was in this update/fixes and what have ya

also iv notest what is Confirm For as that has now apperd with in LUA Modules list all it has is 3x "No" and 1 "Yes" what use does this have
people are being dumb and complaining about clearing their profiles. so he made it mistake proof.
sure sure jackie ppl are dumb clearing profiles like me just i manage autodesynth and chocobo racing queing up which u want badly ..........

if there are bugs in minion ofc the users are fault first and sofar the developers doesnt do any shit.

dont tell me its hard to create a chocobo racing addon

the full queing up all liga for chocobo is do able via lua

the only thing i havent solved atm is u cant send W button to the game via package or steering

ofc everything its impossible if developers dont really give a shit about it so its easier to say stuff are impossible to not work for stuff we pay for monthly!!!
i did not make this post so ppl can bitch

i made it coz i whated to know whats with the "confirm" as thats new on the list
(04-07-2015, 01:51 PM)tiberian1985 Wrote: [ -> ]sure sure jackie ppl are dumb clearing profiles like me just i manage autodesynth and chocobo racing queing up which u want badly ..........

if there are bugs in minion ofc the users are fault first and sofar the developers doesnt do any shit.

dont tell me its hard to create a chocobo racing addon

the full queing up all liga for chocobo is do able via lua

the only thing i havent solved atm is u cant send W button to the game via package or steering

ofc everything its impossible if developers dont really give a shit about it so its easier to say stuff are impossible to not work for stuff we pay for monthly!!!

how does that have anything to do with the guy saying "can you please put a confirm option on the clear profile button" this guy kept "accidently " hitting his clear profile button and wanted a 2nd confirm window to pop up when you do. So i dont see how thats a bug, and how your post has anything to do with that.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Skill-Manager-Settings

who said anything in that list is impossible? The API isnt fully there to make any desyth stuff with minion. Neither is chocobo racing, thats not saying it wont be at some point, just the API is not there yet. No one said anything was impossible, actually the devs say the exact opposite everything is possible.... just have to code it. they have a ton of back end stuff that they are working on for stability of the bot and its features, also currently working on revamping fronlines seperate from the normal PVP mode. They just added nice feature Huntlogs. No matter how much they work on and add some people will be never happy because its not what they "WANT"

[Image: alDMxOs.png]
In their defense sleepy me has cleared a profile out before on accident :( was no big deal because it was a default one though heh
ive found that it is pretty easy to clear a quest profile that i have in progress due to where the "clear profile" is positioned. Example: Start creating a quest profile and save it -> come back to it later and select it from the drop down in profile manager. A lot of times the profile i want to select ends up right on top of where the clear profile button is and given that im a double clicker ive lost quite a few profiles by accidently clicking clear profile after selecting my profile from the drop down. This isnt a problem for me anymore since im much more careful and back up my profiles before i go into profile manager lol