MMOMinion

Full Version: Mouse not on top
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The in game mouse is not visible when hovering over the bot menu. I can't see what I'm pressing and have to press multiple times to check a tick box. I have reinstalled the bot from scratch but still the same issue.

Anyone knows how to get the mouse ontop again?
did you happen to have team viwer running and close it? i get this issue sometimes with it,
No, I don't have team viewer installed.
Nothing special that i haven't had before.

I play with game and bot active only, and sometimes i have Firefox open too.

In the task manager i have the following agent active:
1. Plex
2. Bitdefender
3. Comodo firewall
4. Nvidia Geforce experience

Nothing else. It's the same program i been using since i started here and haven't had problem. I noticed this overlay issue started about 1- 3 weeks ago and was hoping someone else would report it to get it fixed, but haven't seen anyonelse report this yet.

Biz
nvida geforce experience is explicitly said to be closed in the set up guide.
Geforce Experience is one of those that doesn't always cause issues, but can depending on if you are actively using the features it provides.
Hi

I have uninstalled GeForce Experience and rebooted the computer. Only the game and mmo is active now. The same problem remains.

Considering i never experienced this issue before and used the bot for a very long time, also i haven't installed any application on my PC. The symptoms started to show less then a month ago with all the rapid updates. I have reinstalled mmo from scratch, but that did not also help Complaint

What else can i do to get the mouse on top when hovering over the menu?

I
(04-09-2015, 10:08 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]kick out all active processes that you dont need, try again ?

I closed basically every process that is not related to the OS itself (Windows 8.1). The only thing active now is Bit defender, FFXIV, MMO and firefox.

It did not help or solve anything.
Problem solved by resetting the FFXIV game setting.
Pages: 1 2