MMOMinion

Full Version: [REQ] Low level HQ Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Anyone have a profile that will HQ low level recipes like Silver Ingot?

EDIT: Should say that I have Artisans/Supra, Artisans unmeldable gear, and fully melded accessories. Rose Gold/ Dodore etc.

So I would just need it to do like IQ, GS, SH2, INN, AT, GS, AT, CS2

Thanks,
if they are Dura 80 , just use Craft 2.0 2star 80 profile, it works well for me
They are 40 dura, so i tried the craft 2.0 40 profile and it does HQ the item, but it takes like 8 extra steps to finish.
Try one of my rng profiles.. just disable all but the 1st careful 2 synth.

It will only complete at 10 durability... but this assumes you can complete it in 1 move.
(04-09-2015, 12:50 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Try one of my rng profiles.. just disable all but the 1st careful 2 synth.

It will only complete at 10 durability... but this assumes you can complete it in 1 move.

Ok cool, I have your RNG profiles and will try it out.

Thanks, sebbs!
(04-10-2015, 06:46 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dropbox.com/s/0i797akuap36wd...Q.lua?dl=0

This works, thanks!

Hey sebbs,

Your RNG profile works good, but for really low level mats, the below macro is kind of what I was hoping for, as it finishes with less steps.

/ac "Inner Quiet" <me><wait.2>
/ac "Great Strides" <me><wait.2>
/ac "Steady Hand II" <me><wait.2>
/ac "Innovation" <me><wait.2>
/ac "Advanced Touch" <me><wait.3>
/ac "Great Strides" <me><wait.2>
/ac "Advanced Touch" <me><wait.3>
/ac "Careful Synthesis II" <me><wait.3>
if you have a set macro you want to use, just whip up a quick profile. add the skills in order, and then just edit the steps.

step >0 and step <=1 , first step
step >1 and step <=2 2nd step...etc
(04-10-2015, 10:54 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]if you have a set macro you want to use, just whip up a quick profile. add the skills in order, and then just edit the steps.

step >0 and step <=1 , first step
step >1 and step <=2 2nd step...etc

Thanks for the advice, I will try :)
I tried to make a profile from a macro but it didn't want to fire anything after it cast Inner Quiet. I had all of the steps set up 1<, 2>= etc and it just stood there.

I don't have many 50s, only GSM, ARM, BSM, MIN, and BOT so far
Pages: 1 2