MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Maxlevel / Minlevel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've read the tutorials on how to use the FATE Grind Function but I'm still curious as to whether or not the bot accepts negative numbers. I currently have a PLD at level 50 on the relic quest and would prefer it if the bot would only do FATEs under level 20. Would it work if I type -30 for MaxFatelvl?
I too wouldn't mind the bot having a more precise 'non-relative' fate level feature.

I had a team of 4 bots:
3 were low level, and one was level 50.
I set the level 50 to team leader, and the others to party grind.

However, with the current min/max level functionality : there didn't appear to be a way to tell my main character 'not' to go to fates in the level 50 range.

Eg:
Western La Nocea : My team lead would occasionally drag the other bots into the Sapsa Spawning Grounds.

Surprisingly my level 50 healer was able to keep my other bots alive - but still : choosing a level 50 fate, over a level 18 fate was not beneficial : as due to lack of contribution - the other bots received minimal reward.
(04-09-2015, 06:45 AM)ItsEdvard Wrote: [ -> ]I've read the tutorials on how to use the FATE Grind Function but I'm still curious as to whether or not the bot accepts negative numbers. I currently have a PLD at level 50 on the relic quest and would prefer it if the bot would only do FATEs under level 20. Would it work if I type -30 for MaxFatelvl?

You can't put negative number, when you reach level 50, that's it max level is 50 can never be changed.

I myself wish it to support negative amount on MaxLevel, so during my atma farming, I want it just do the lower level ones since it's faster, level 46-50 take a longer time and some even impossible to solo even with chocobo.
Should be easy.
So I'm gonna say that it's not possible at the time being?