MMOMinion

Full Version: Multibot - One keeps crashing - Two keys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I love the support here but I have a question.

I am running two instances of a bot on two different accounts under two different keys.
However, after about 30 minutes, one of the bot client closes randomly. There is no error, just on the GUI launcher it says connection - killing.

The accounts are on two different data centers. Does that matter?

Thanks
Are you running PingZapper or something similar?
I am not, nothing else is running on my computer besides the launcher and then the two clients. I know my computer is strong enough

I have a 2600k i7 OC to 5ghz running on water - max temps 50C
16gb 1600mhz RAM
SSD
2x 680 GTX SLI
and a 1000w PSU
Is it both clients disconnecting? Alternating one then the other? Or the same one repeatedly?
(04-09-2015, 04:26 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Is it both clients disconnecting? Alternating one then the other? Or the same one repeatedly?

Thanks for your replies, its only been one client thats been disconnecting. Alternating between the two sometimes. However both doesn't close at the same time, only one.

I'm going to test it again, It might have been because I just bought the new keycode and was using it. Hopefully I wont get the same error, Ill report back if I do.

I am also going to reset the FFXIV settings, hopefully that might solve some issues or isolate the problem.

Thanks!
make sure you set up the gui_launcher to actually launch your client and attach the bot. I am willing to bet that if you where using attach button you had the same key twice with auto log in.
(04-09-2015, 04:53 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you set up the gui_launcher to actually launch your client and attach the bot. I am willing to bet that if you where using attach button you had the same key twice with auto log in.

Yup that's what I have been doing, so far the bot is doing alright and there doesn't seem to be any problems, maybe the updates replaced a problem I had. Previously it would disconnect within an hour and so far its both been running for over 3 hours fine. I think everything is fine now. Thanks a lot guys. Love the bot and would support more.
I know it happens to me every day from 6pm to 10pm, more than likely it's either my Internet or the server I am connecting to, since once connected it takes literally 3 secs to click on something and see it happening

VPN or straight connection, get three to load up and in the fourth, one of the first three, usually the third disconnects and the fourth connects
Means your keys are mixed up either in the launcher or in the autologin files. Delete the xxx_settings.lua files in the base of your minion directory.