MMOMinion

Full Version: Constant porting to Aetheryte
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since this most recent update if no fates are up to match my settings it will port between the 2 Aetheryte in E.L. Is there a way to turn it off from using it and just running back and forth like it used too? I mean there was an option to use it or not.
Turn teleport off and it will run back instead
The teleport is turned off under the hack. There used to be a "Use Aetheryte" under advanced settings -> General. That is no longer there. I don't see any place else to turn it off
the bot will not switch zones unless you have Task mananger or you have do atma checked.
Testing it right now, bot doesn't randomly teleport between the Aetherytes while waiting for FATEs. It only uses the aetherytes to switch sides to get to a new FATE for me, as it should.

Make sure you uninstall/disable any extra addons you have running.
Maybe a bad mesh... Try and delete the mesh files and redownload it.
Must be a bad mesh. It doesn't do it any other zone. It only does it in ELN. It doesn't switch zones it just goes between the 2 in the zone.

I will update the mess and see what happens. Thanks for the info
I found the cause of this finally, will try to get a fix up ASAP.
Thanks a ton. I was going crazy and wasting a ton of gil when I was afk. I'm glad I wasn't going crazy