MMOMinion

Full Version: Grinding - Eastern La Noscea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not certain if this is the right location to post this, but I have ran into an issue with grinding fates in Eastern La Noscea. The problem is when I run the bot and no fates are active, it just teleports back and forth between Costa Del Sol and Wineport over and over. The only way I can get it to stop is by setting a Evac Point at one of the ather crystals, however this only stops the problem for roughly 20-30 minutes, then it will start the teleport cycle all over.

I have read several of the guides and I do not understand what I am missing. I am using all the default settings of the bot, and default meshes.

Thanks in advance for the help
Bruder
I noticed it doing that today as well. It was working fine 2-3 weeks ago, probably just a bug. Just throw down a marker to grind mobs and you wont have any trouble with the teleporting.
4 level 50s so far and yes I noticed that. Ticked off fates only and let it grind while over there. Also another thing I noticed is that it gets stuck often in south shroud, but I only use that spot for like 5 levels so I just monitor it.
(04-10-2015, 05:39 AM)sorun Wrote: [ -> ]4 level 50s so far and yes I noticed that. Ticked off fates only and let it grind while over there. Also another thing I noticed is that it gets stuck often in south shroud, but I only use that spot for like 5 levels so I just monitor it.

if you get stuck anywhere on any navmesh grinding you have a navmesh problem. all you need to do is delte your .nx2 files in the navmesh folder so it rebuilds the navmesh.
I have fixed my issue. I had to un-select the %waitNearEvac% option. I believe the bot was teleporting back and forth because 2 evac points are set on the mesh by default and the bot would portal back and forth while idle. now I just stand around at the last fate area till the next one spawns. Not sure how to remove one of the evac points but that would be optimal.

Thanks again
Bruder
I have read the post, and like I said, to stop it from teleporting back and forth between aethers I just turned off the %waitnearevac%, and I have already re-downloaded the mesh and it didnt fix anything.