MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Grinding Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i'm mostly fate grinding to get my last couple classes to 50. Everything seems to work mostly fine up until moving to Eastern La Noscea. Sometimes the bots works flawlessly for hours taking the ferry between the east and west sides of the map, but recently i've noticed that when I leave it on over night, it almost always, eventually, gets hung up at the ferry. It either gets stuck talking to the ferry master on the east side, or, once it arrives on the west side, it turns towards the water and just starts jumping repeatedly in the corner. It also occasionally just returns to Costa Del Sol and then does nothing.

My question is, is anyone else having this problem in this area or any others? Also is there some way for me to gather information from the bot to try and see whats going on or so someone here can check it out?

Thanks in advance

Jb

Edit: Been running and watching the bot for 2 hours now in the same area without any problems so its obviously a minor issue...just wondering cuz its fun. ;-)
if you unlock both aetherytes at wine port and costa de sol, it will acutally use the aetherytes to travel between each side of the map.