MMOMinion

Full Version: Menu to log in not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys hows it going!

Just resubbed to xiv again and I want to use the bot again :o, I have everything installed, everything is updated all the stuff is updated. I have used the program before fine but I can't for the life of me get the minionlauncher.exe to open up for me to log in.

I have the gui set up and it works fine I attach the bot and it works fine. When I click minion.exe it opens cmd for a second then instantly closes. I've tried running as admin, checking some guides ie. not installed to desktop. But I don't know whats going on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I submitted a ticket yesterday but still no response. I just wanted to see what the bot had and if it was still up since I have been gone for a while, so I only have about one day left on my sub lol.

%% Who I apologize! I did not see the sticky thread. I will delete this thread once I am done reading it if it is in the wrong place / solves the problem! Please forgive me!

Thank you,
samd
You do not need to run MinionLauncher.exe ... the gui launcher is all you need to worry about.
Well even when it is enabled and attached nothing comes up. What could be wrong?
You are using windows 10 and as we replied in the ticket the bot does not support windows 10, it used to work but they changed something in windows 10 that broke it, we will not be supporting windows 10 until its an official release.