MMOMinion

Full Version: Eating Food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Everytime I start the bot for the first time it will eat food in my inventory. I have to go into the settings and set it to "none" after the fact. I have wasted about 5 Bouillabaisse because of this.

Any ideas why it is doing this and how to make it stop?
If you set it to 'none' and then reload (ctrl+L) immediately afterwards, it should stop.
(04-14-2015, 12:47 AM)zonk Wrote: [ -> ]If you set it to 'none' and then reload (ctrl+L) immediately afterwards, it should stop.

Okay, I will try that, thank you!
It really shouldn't require all of that, it should be as simple as setting it to "None", so there could be some persisted settings missing, I'll check it out.
(04-15-2015, 01:47 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It really shouldn't require all of that, it should be as simple as setting it to "None", so there could be some persisted settings missing, I'll check it out.

II think I figured out what was happening. If I set it to eat food say while the crafter module was loaded, switched to grind module and set food to none. When I switched back to crafter it was still set to eat food.

So I need to turn it off before switching to another module.
yeah a lot of the settings are saved per bot mode.