MMOMinion

Full Version: Swiftcast + Resurrection for Party Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This used to work in the default scholar and summoner profiles, but now it doesn't.

Any idea what changed and how to fix it please?
swiftcast target=dead
raise target = dead , previous skill ID swiftcast id
(04-14-2015, 01:40 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]swiftcast target=dead
raise target = dead , previous skill ID swiftcast id

Anyway to res dead random players during fates? When I set target = Dead Ally, it doesn't seem to work.
Basic -> Only in party
(08-13-2015, 01:59 AM)idurus Wrote: [ -> ]Basic -> Only in party

Doesn't that make me only cast res if I'm in a party? Im solo grinding fates most the time.

Oh man swiftcast giving me all sorts of headaches today... I have Aero and Combust set to "Cast If player buffs missing 167 (Swiftcast)" and it's still burning my swiftcast charge.

[Image: Gi9hdqY.png]
'PoweredByPho Wrote:Anyway to res dead random players during fates? When I set target = Dead Ally, it doesn't seem to work.
Doesn't that make me only cast res if I'm in a party?

Kidding? Define the tasks
make sure you put not after skill 150

also instead of 5000 hp use the HP advantage .. you will never find a lvl 1 mob with 5000 hp but you will find one with = to your hp
(08-13-2015, 01:37 PM)idurus Wrote: [ -> ]
'PoweredByPho Wrote:Anyway to res dead random players during fates? When I set target = Dead Ally, it doesn't seem to work.
Doesn't that make me only cast res if I'm in a party?

Kidding? Define the tasks

Umm not sure what you mean here. But I like your DRK profile!

I thought that the tickbox that says "Only in Party" means it only executes the skill if I'm in a party. I'm solo grinding most the time (so not in a party) but I want to resurrect random dead people in the open world; I don't understand why ticking that box will accomplish that.

(08-13-2015, 01:50 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]make sure you put not after skill 150

also instead of 5000 hp use the HP advantage .. you will never find a lvl 1 mob with 5000 hp but you will find one with = to your hp

Yeah, I forgot about the "Previous skill NOT" condition. I'll add that. But shouldn't it work without it though? Or does the Swiftcast buff not show up fast enough before it casts aero?
Also, I'll do that to the HP (it was a profile I downloaded from the forums, so I left most values default). The health advantage condition is expressed in multiples right? So I put 1 there to equal my health?
You are making it much harder than it has to be.
All you need to do is create a chain with Swiftcast and a revive spell.

Swiftcast:
Chain Start
Chain Name: SwiftRez
Target: Deadally or Deadparty

Revivespell:
Chain Name: SwiftRez
Chain End
Target: Deadally or Deadparty
Playerbuffs:
Playerhasbuff: 167

That is all it takes. Nothing can interrupt it or accidentally use the swiftcast buff with this setup.
Tried this iSilence but cant get it to work :(

[Image: i4oitu.jpg]
Pages: 1 2