MMOMinion

Full Version: Platinum Ore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I got a bit of a problem.

So I wanted to gather platinum ore while being afk

The problem is, it could either spawn at 15,12 or at 19,9 which is of course not in mini map range so the bot doesnt even notice it.

Is there any workaround on this? Like can the bot go around from one marker to another marker in the same area or could the detection radius possibly be increased?

Any help is appreciated.
I forget what hour it spawns at but basically, have one platinum location set for the right hour and another location set for the hour right after that

5am 15,12
6am 19,9

So the bot will hang around from 4 am to 5am and the if it finds nothing will move on to 19,9 for the 6am spawn but will find it before.

So it depends what time it spawns at and what comes after if you're harvesting more than one thing, otherwise this is the easy solution
Alright thanks, guess I'll have to work with that.

Btw can I setup the order of the unspoiled nodes the bot teleports to at the same time? Like I collect at 5am Clusters and Thanalan Soil and like you said, I crated another location for the platinum ore at 5am (1 hour later) and I want the bot to teleport to the other platinum location as last one.
Would that be possible to do?

Edit: That doesnt seem to work. If the bot does not see the node it will just stand there until i reload the bot.
there is a sweetspot where you can place the marker in between both spawn points and it should be in range to pick it up from either side, might take a couple tries but I got it pretty easily
(04-15-2015, 03:35 PM)yankeesfan89 Wrote: [ -> ]there is a sweetspot where you can place the marker in between both spawn points and it should be in range to pick it up from either side, might take a couple tries but I got it pretty easily

Also for platinum ore? Could you give me the pos? I am somehow too stupid for it, it just is barely too far away
(04-15-2015, 04:02 PM)Marsiko Wrote: [ -> ]Also for platinum ore? Could you give me the pos? I am somehow too stupid for it, it just is barely too far away

roughly here

[Image: iH1CWcZ.jpg]