MMOMinion

Full Version: Fate Farm Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just meet a issue recently. The bot may stop attacking any mobs, and just target at the mobs. I have to reload the lua module to make the bot work again. I suppose it might happend on all classes because it happend on my WHM and Ninja. The skillprofiles that I used it the original profiles from the bot. And I redownload the whole bot yesterday, and delect any other modules from forum. So, Any solution?
I have a similar issue too. Also if I chose "fates only" after some time it just stands still even if there are fates present
make sure the fates present meet your conditions. IE level range, Comletion % or are not black listed.
I'm sure. All my class has been lv50, and didn't block any fate. I'm sure it's not fate setting problem because I have tested it at grind farm module. I got the same issue after 1-2 hours SB. And after I reload the lua module, everything will work well again.
I had the same issue. Just recently started. I wiped some modules and reinstalled, didn't help. Changing skillmanager profiles did. WAR3.0 and a couple of other warrior profiles would just run up to the mob and stand there. The default Maruader works fine. Really strange. This was with and without fates on. Assist was unaffected.