MMOMinion

Full Version: Gil Duping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know anything about it or know how to dupe it..

Cheer
given how lucrative and destructive a gil dupe would be i dont think you'll find anyone willing to share such an exploit.
there was a way to technically dupe Gil awhile back using WPE pro by changing items bought from a vendor and turning them into allagan platinum pieces. but they patched that awhile back so don't think there is a way to dupe Gil itself anymore.

you can still use this method to dupe levequests for easy crafting levels and HQ items but that's as far as i know it works for anymore.
Gil Price drop so much within 1 week, and rumor say it the gil duping going on, and yea, no1 share it =(
there's a lot of reasons for price drops and honestly with the expansion so close it's to be expected as we dont know how the ingame economy will change, people could just be trying to be dump there gil for that reason. If there's infact a dupe though then those people in control of it are gonna hold it close and not share it, thats a fuckload of money in their hands.
im pretty sure the prices have gone up on my server. some resellers rose their price about a dollar
There was gill dupe, 2 years ago. well not actually gill dupe but item dupe allowing them to dupe the item. The exploiters then use it to dupe allagan gold pieces and sell them for billions of gills. There was even youtube vid posted on how to did it. Soon after, SE ban the exploiters as well as temporary ban every players that has too much gills.
After the temporary ban has been lifted, those crafter who happen to sell stuffs, and get paid using exploit gills has their money gone poof.

If you love your account, I suggest not to do this. And even if there's new dupe method 100% not detected by SE, I doubt anyone with brain would share it. Publicly shared exploits are bound to get patched very quick.
(04-15-2015, 04:53 AM)bw14 Wrote: [ -> ]Gil Price drop so much within 1 week, and rumor say it the gil duping going on, and yea, no1 share it =(

i dont know what your talking about gil prices dropping. the chinese are offering me 3$/mil to resellers. Im getting 5-6$/mil to my private buyers.
what server/resellers are giving 3/m? haggling anything past 2.2 is like pulling teeth
(04-15-2015, 09:25 PM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]what server/resellers are giving 3/m? haggling anything past 2.2 is like pulling teeth

i just asked for 150mil on a server for 3$/mil from chinese reseller that i always deal with. just about all of them from ownedcore/epicnpc are offering me 2.8-3.0.
Pages: 1 2