MMOMinion

Full Version: Unspoiled Locations Gone, need to recover Locations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
It's already happened some week ago and today it happened again,

While i'm online, doing markers and locations, randomly i loose all my unspoiled Locations after Lua Modules Reload.

I tryed reloading again, quit and re attach bot, restarting game and bot, but they won't load.

What's strange about it is that as i said it already happened to me, and after some days the locations appeared again, with apparently no reason

What i would like to know is a fast way to load them again when this issue occour, so how to recover them, because i'd prefer not to have to map them again

Thanks
I was reading this:
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Request-...ort-Import

and i think it could be related to this issue, i noticed that i have 5 KEY_setting.lua files in LuaMods/ffxivminion, is it normal?
Advanced Settings > Import Manager. You can use it to export/import gathering locations. The import/export directory is <minion folder>\LuaMods\ffxivminion\ImportManagerFiles\.
You will have one setting file for each character that you ever logged in with. its a md5 hash based on the string Charname_servername
Ok so I understand the import/export but how do I recover my missin unspoiled locations. my markers are still on the mash but all my locations just disappeared after i did a reload. I spent few hours making markers and locations 1 at a time and testing with profiles for markers and were working fine. Had darksteel, antumbral, goldore, than topsoil, redolant, and spruce. working fine. Desided to try adding shroud topsoil and did a refresh after adding marker and location and what I got was the grind tab. When switched to gather all my locations were gone... Alittle help plz. is there a limit to the number of locations i can make or something that would cause a reset. would like to recover before trtyin to make again and have reset again
Same thing happen to me. I have 20+ xxx_settings.lua files and I have no idea which one to use. (I assume the larger files because it has the unspoiled markers on them).

I used to be able to just reload the minion, but ive done it the past 10 times and its not coming up.

How does the bot know which settings.lua file to use?

I've only logged on to 2 characters, which would mean theoretically, I should have 2 settings files.
Same happens to me. Even my markers disappear. Not sure if it's related to updates overwriting files. I will try the export import.