MMOMinion

Full Version: Leveling 15 - 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello people,

I'm now level 15 with the quest mode 1-15 but now i don't know realy how to pex now.

I found some profils in "Quest Profiles" but when i launch the profile "Dragoon to lvl 30" the bot can't start because i think I don't have the prerequierment for this...

Someone have a good advice for pex to level 50 ?

I know now how play with grind FATE but i think it's a little slow and now working very safety.

No one know some quest profile 16-50?

Thx for help :)
i did 5 char 1-50 fate grinding and its working like a charm make sure to check randomize path and fate only and yes depending what class you are it can be slow but hey you dont have to look at it 24/7 :)
get to lvl 50 through fate grinding if you only have 1 account
Make sure you turn on "do hunting log" as well if you're leveling.
(04-17-2015, 10:31 PM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]get to lvl 50 through fate grinding if you only have 1 account

I didn't.

Thx for the advice. I turned on this option :)
Only got 6 level since yesterday with doing only FATES like you told me.

I think it's a little slow no?

How many time it's take to someone go 1-50 with botting normaly ?

6 level with 16 hours botting is slow no?
are you blacklisting bad fates? Did you get your mount? the last time i leveled a new acc purely on fates it took me about 4 days.
(04-19-2015, 05:33 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]are you blacklisting bad fates? Did you get your mount? the last time i leveled a new acc purely on fates it took me about 4 days.

Hello no, i don't know what is "bad fates" and no i didn't knew we could have a mount :)

Edit: I read for have a mount, we must do the history quest line.

Have we a profil for the bot make the quest line for us or we must do it by hand ? (i'm level 28)
(04-19-2015, 04:17 AM)tata01 Wrote: [ -> ]Only got 6 level since yesterday with doing only FATES like you told me.

I think it's a little slow no?

How many time it's take to someone go 1-50 with botting normaly ?

6 level with 16 hours botting is slow no?

I'm now level 30 since maybe 5h, i went to the dragonhead area (corentheas) but my char isn't realy leveling ... 5 hours for have half of my xp bar i think it's very very low ..

I put this settings:

[Image: 2hzsl1j.jpg]

Need help because i think there is realy a problem ...
a lot of these questions you're asking lead me to believe that you're new to the game and not just botting lol. Anyways,lvl30 is too low for coerthas fates so its no wonder youre getting bad exp or none at all. Do fates in costa del sol until 35 before moving to dragonhead. If costa del sol is dead on your server you could probably stay in quarrymill but itll be slow
Pages: 1 2