MMOMinion

Full Version: Stealth option not working for fishing @ cape westwind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an issue with the stealth option not working at cape west wind for fishing. When I start the bot with the marker configured to fish near the cape westwind entrance with the stealth option enabled, the character runs up the rocks while on chocobo and just keeps on going through the aggro mobs grabbing all the aggro while running to the fishing marker location. Of course, the character ends up dying from all the aggro.

Before, it would jump off the chocobo right before the aggro mobs, and pop stealth and walk/sprint to the marker location without detection and start fishing with no problem.
Update: i had a friend try and he had the same issue. Can anyone else give it a try and report back?
is it only in this one spot? if so i would delete the marker and replace it and try again.
I just tried deleting the old marker, and created a new one, it still does not work.
I even tried downloading the entire bot fresh into a new folder, created a new marker at cape westwind, set it up as stealth, then ran back out of the aggro area and tried again - same thing. It just runs into the aggro area without stealth and gets all the aggro. Can you please test it yourself and see if it works?
I'm still having this issue. Have any mods had a chance to test this issue?