MMOMinion

Full Version: Stuff / Leveling / Fate / Mount 15-50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I come back here for a question because I still have some trouble with the functional bot.

I am currently level 28 and I just noticed that my equipment is still level 15.

As advised by everyone, I am only doing FATE for leveling. We do not win stuff with making FATE??
How do you get your mount+ stuff ?

You make level 15-50 with a level 15 equipment?

Thank you for your help.
Your mount is a sidequest to do once you reach level 20. I dont think the bot can do this for you at the moment (unless you mesh it yourself).

In terms of equipment, i buy mine from the market board. You don't need up to date armour all of the time but you dont want to be running lv50 fates in lv15 armour.

In order to get the gil to buy from market board i'd suggest mining for shards to sell. Possibly other gathering materials sell well but i personally mine shards.

Failing that, once you register at your grandcompany you earn company seals. These can be exchanged for armours etc.
Depending on the amount of bots you have access to - You can distribute them over money making activities to help fund your equipment costs.

I typically have one mining Silver Ore, One Mining Wind Shards, while I myself play World of Darkness or mining Electrum Ore.

When I get a filled inventory of 500 silver ore, I would WPE craft the Ore into HQ Ingots, which then makes about 35k per 25 HQ Ingots.
The thing to remember when selling any crafted items is that even if you have 99 HQ Items, people will typically want to buy only what they need.
So choosing to sell your 99x HQ X item, over 4 batches of 25/24 each - will make it sell faster than a single batch of 99.

I've done a little bit of statistic gathering to identify the money makers:

99 Black Alumen : 13685
34 HQ Electrum Ingots : 45210
20 HQ Silver Ingots : 34210
34 HQ Electrum Ore : 8312
250 Wind Shard : 23512
33 HQ Iron Ingots : 43885

These are just some of the prices I myself have managed to sell for.
You can sorta see that Iron Ingots at HQ can sell for around the same price as Electrum Ingots HQ : this is even with undercutting the cheapest HQ item going.
(04-19-2015, 12:32 PM)tata01 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I come back here for a question because I still have some trouble with the functional bot.

I am currently level 28 and I just noticed that my equipment is still level 15.

As advised by everyone, I am only doing FATE for leveling. We do not win stuff with making FATE??
How do you get your mount+ stuff ?

You make level 15-50 with a level 15 equipment?

Thank you for your help.
just buy gear from the merchant in the zone you are fate grinding in. I typically stay in aleport from 15-30. so you can use lvl 15 gear for 15 levels because you get synced anyways to lower levels. then at lvl 30 i go to the marketboard and buy the cheapest lvl 30 gear. which then i use 30-50 in corethas.
Also to note is that for the Chocobo and the other Main/Side/Grand company quests, they are part of the Questing profiles, not just via Grind which does no quests. You run the 1-15 , then have to complete the story via Quest profiles that can be found on the forums. This can be completed more easily with a level 50 character, yet can be done while leveling as well. Alot of dungeons , chocobo, retainers, ect are only accessible via completion of part of the Main story line. If you don't have 4 bots, you must also complete the dungeons along the main quests line manually in order to progress.

For example the first 3 dungeons must be cleared before you get access to a chocobo.