MMOMinion

Full Version: Scholar Profile Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

When grinding with Scholar I will cast Bane to spread DoT's around, but the problem is that I target unclaimed enemies instead of finishing off the ones that were hit with Bane. So this creates a scenario where there a 10+ enemies all attacking me at once because my DoT's hit them, but didnt last long enough to kill them.

I disabled Bane from the profile, but was wondering if there was a solution to this.

Also, I set my rest MP to 0%, he just keep casting spells as soon as he has enough MP to do so. Is there a way to rest until MP is full?

Thanks,
Setting Rest MP to 0 basically says "Do not even check if I need MP". Not a good setting for a Scholar.
(04-22-2015, 10:02 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Setting Rest MP to 0 basically says "Do not even check if I need MP". Not a good setting for a Scholar.

I set it to 15% and still does the same thing.
Set your resting mp to like 50% if he is lower then 50% mp it will trigger rest and wait till full. At 15% you must drop below 15% to trigger rest
Which mode are you talking about? I guess I just assumed you were using Grind mode, but it sounds like you're playing Assist mode?
(04-23-2015, 03:36 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Which mode are you talking about? I guess I just assumed you were using Grind mode, but it sounds like you're playing Assist mode?

Grind mode. I will try the 50% rest, thanks.

Any insight as to the other problem with not finishing off targets hit with Bane? I think normally it wouldn't be an issue, but the area I am spirit bonding in has the enemies in a clump, so fresh ones keep spawning next to me and I target them instead of killing the ones that have like 5% health left. If they were melee, then I would just keep casting Bane, but they are ranged.
Do you have "Prioritize Claims" on?
(04-24-2015, 02:45 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have "Prioritize Claims" on?

Yep.
that would be probably why then. it priortizes that over anything else probably :)
Yea, you need to either turn it off, or turn the range down significantly.
Pages: 1 2