MMOMinion

Full Version: Autologin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since the new update, I'm unable to log in with Autologin from the GUI.

I consistently get a message that says "invalid"

I've checked my settings from Manage and I've also attempted to change both my game password and forum password just in case, with no results.

I've checked my game account and using the exact password and info, I can log in with the normal launcher but not with GUI autologin.

I can still manually attach the bot to FFXIV and use it so it's not really a big deal, I just found it strange that it stopped working for me all of a sudden.

I'm running Windows 7
I run the GUI as an admin every time
I attempted a fresh install of FFXIVMinion by deleting everything and grabbing the updater from the site.
I attempted a game password and forum password change.
The game is on my D drive as before.
It's set to the boot.exe path
I checked the settings.xml & accounts.xml files and both the info and pathing were all correct.
Pretty sure it's supposed to point to ffxiv.exe, unless I'm misremembering.
This is happening to me too, it keeps giving me the 'invalid FFXIV version' error and since i have 8+ guys to start, its kind of a big deal. I can still log onto them manually and attach the bot, so the game is definitely updated.

Edit:
I have a directory for each ffxiv client. I've only been running 2 bots since the new patch, and have specified their directory in the Launcher -> Manage -> Set Path option. I just updated the other directories and now the Launcher will launch the 2 that it previously threw an error on.
Does the set path option work or is it launching out of one of the other directories? I don't see how updating the other directories would make a difference if the launcher was going to the directory i wanted it to go to.
you only need 1 directory, running 8 bots you dont need 8 different directories. you can point all 8 bots to the same instalation of the game.

[Image: MxsvWAv.png] click on settings set path.
(04-23-2015, 02:55 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you only need 1 directory, running 8 bots you dont need 8 different directories. you can point all 8 bots to the same instalation of the game.

Thanks for getting back so quickly. The ip blocker software i use requires different directories.
So 1 directory is for 1 ip, another is for another. So obviously its pretty important which directory a specific account is played out of.
(04-23-2015, 06:50 PM)Bishop56 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2015, 02:55 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you only need 1 directory, running 8 bots you dont need 8 different directories. you can point all 8 bots to the same instalation of the game.

Thanks for getting back so quickly. The ip blocker software i use requires different directories.
So 1 directory is for 1 ip, another is for another. So obviously its pretty important which directory a specific account is played out of.

that seems pretty much like a waste, since ffxiv doesnt IP ban. but yes you would have to point each account then to their speicfic folder.
Thank you Ace.

I pointed it to FFXIV.exe instead of FFXIVboot.exe and it worked.

Although, it's strange because I recall having to point it to FFXIVBoot.exe before this install and in fact an initial fresh install asked me to point to FFXIVBoot.exe instead ffxiv.exe although I might be remembering incorrectly.

Either way, thank you.
it use to have to point to boot the very first version of the gui_launcher, it hasnt been boot.exe in a very long time.