MMOMinion

Full Version: Before buy questions .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , i want buy this bot . A question is on my mind :

i want UP level 50 faster posible , does the bot have cofigurations for that ? or i need find something ? Im new to FFXIV btw , but when i see only my level (27) and everyone 55 i want up quickly ..

( SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH IM FRENCH )

so Questions are :

- How setup the bot ?
- What i need to do to AUTO EXP and REACH level 55 ASAP !
- How to not get banned ?
- what's the % of ban ?
- How to not be reported ?
- How to not be caught ?

Thanks you in advance !
there are several ways to level to 50 best way is probably via fates/hunt logs. the bot will do both.

ban rate will very its not very high.
FYI level cap is 50 so good luck getting to 55 with or without the bot.

At level 50 you start to build your item level. Getting to 50 with the bot takes 2 days from 0-50 (at least when ive leveled characters it has), but getting higher than item level 50 requires you to run dungeons/farm marks etc etc
(04-27-2015, 08:25 AM)lolm8 Wrote: [ -> ]FYI level cap is 50 so good luck getting to 55 with or without the bot.

At level 50 you start to build your item level. Getting to 50 with the bot takes 2 days from 0-50 (at least when ive leveled characters it has), but getting higher than item level 50 requires you to run dungeons/farm marks etc etc

Can you help me to configure the bot for that ?
Leveling via fates is simple.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...w-to-Grind

will explain how to set up Grinding/fates.

Dungeons at 50 to gear your bot up you must either group with 3 other people that have the bot as well, or have 4 of your own bots. Dutymode requires teleporting in dungeons, so you must be with other botters or your own bots. Otherwise people will report you.
Thanks for posting this it really answered my questions