MMOMinion

Full Version: Anyone using latency fixes like Pingzapper with Minion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. So i recently started experiencing a great amount of lag, with my sending/receiving hitting 0 very often and consistently... Driving me nuts. I've verified that my internet is fine, just not for ffxiv. A friend recommended Pingzapper and WTFast but client immediately crashes w/ Pingzapper if i launch with bot, and WTFast I seem to disconnect after around 10 minutes every time.

Anyone have any feedback on this? with or without the use of 3rd party programs?
there are a couple threads in the support sectoin on this topic that go in to great detail on how to use wtfast
I've had the same problem where the latency caused me to disconnect every 5 mins. I can surf the net, download but can't connect to the game

It was actually due to Netflix in Australia

When using trial versions they usually kick you off every 10 mins

I use pingzapper with no issues, now that they did something about providing more data resources
(04-24-2015, 02:17 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]there are a couple threads in the support sectoin on this topic that go in to great detail on how to use wtfast

awesome thank you for letting me know. I manually chose a server and it fixed the problem. Been logged in for almost 24 hours without a single d/c.