MMOMinion

Full Version: I can not figure out how to use this bot at all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All I want to do is have my character gather Wind Crystals while I sleep, but I just can't figure it out! Is there a video that explains it simply? I didn't realize this was so freaking complicated! The mesh map or whatever part of the tutorial totally confuses me. Also, I can never seem to put anything for "start location." Seriously I paid to be able to use this bot and not it's been useless so far...

Please someone explain it to me in really simple terms or even better give me a link to a video, thanks!
Use quick start is likely the easiest if your new.

go to the position of the farm location and turn it on... thats it.

If you make a new marker at that position you can list specificly what you would like to farm.

The only in depth stuff is if you try to use the Task Manager to do it.

If you need help ask, there are plenty of support people to help you many arnt even officially associated with Minion.

Ill look at making you a vid guide to making the marker in about an hour.
(04-28-2015, 04:15 AM)Shyroma Wrote: [ -> ]All I want to do is have my character gather Wind Crystals while I sleep, but I just can't figure it out! Is there a video that explains it simply? I didn't realize this was so freaking complicated! The mesh map or whatever part of the tutorial totally confuses me. Also, I can never seem to put anything for "start location." Seriously I paid to be able to use this bot and not it's been useless so far...

Please someone explain it to me in really simple terms or even better give me a link to a video, thanks!
I've tried that and nothing happens!
I got it working now actually! Yay! Now hopefully I won't get stuck on some random object while I'm gone at work for the day...
Basic gathering is one of the easiest things you can do with minion. First you should know where you want to farm and head there.

Set the botmode to Gather and click the MarkerManager button at the bottom.

[Image: 88d1e3d03f.jpg]

Set the marker mode in markermanager to single marker if you only want to farm 1 area and make sure the marker type is right for your gathering profession. If you know what level the nodes are that have your wind crystals, click on the right marker when you are in the zone. If not, head to the area where they are and click New Marker in the markermanager window.

[Image: 2d51e8c969.jpg]

You'll have to change the Max Level on the marker to 50 if you are already level capped. Since you want to farm wind crystals, go to Item Priority 1 in the marker window you have open and type Wind Crystal (caps are important) and Item Priority 2 holds the item that will be farmed if there are no wind crystals on that node, so I put in Wind Shard.

[Image: 78f58640f2.jpg]

Close the marker windows if you want and press start to farm.

Also, make sure gather unspoiled is not ticked in gather settings tab, since you aren't doing unspoiled farming.

[Image: 59c05f679c.jpg]
(04-28-2015, 12:16 PM)Shyroma Wrote: [ -> ]I got it working now actually! Yay! Now hopefully I won't get stuck on some random object while I'm gone at work for the day...

why would it get stuck, everyzone has eniter zone mapped already in the mesher. so all you need to do is go to that map, open the marker manager set the item you want to gather from the marker in the list you want to gather from and hit start.
FFxiv Minion Gathering Markers Setup
http://youtu.be/MpzkiaArZ6o

FFxiv Minion Quickstart Gathering Setup
http://youtu.be/McNI8ikkVnI
Now I'm having problems with FATE grinding... Even though it worked fine before :|
That's rather vague, what's the problem?