MMOMinion

Full Version: How well does ffxivminion handle the Paladin class?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am seeking a bot to run a combat routine while I control movement in a dungeon. Then, I want it to either run quests or do fates for leveling. Will ffxivminion work for me?
Yeh paladin is an easy class to make a skill profile for.
(04-28-2015, 10:33 PM)eqdude33 Wrote: [ -> ]I am seeking a bot to run a combat routine while I control movement in a dungeon. Then, I want it to either run quests or do fates for leveling. Will ffxivminion work for me?

yes minion will 100% work for these needs. Assist mode is what you would use while in dungeons, there are several PLD profiles on the forums, you can either try some of those out or easily make one for your self with in in game bot ui for the skill manager. Then there are also several other skill profiles for every class so doing fates will be a sinch. Just use grind mode and skill profile for selected class and enable do fates, do fates only and your on your way.
Always have a bit of a hard time with PLD in high-level speedruns compared to WAR, but that's the class I guess ;)