MMOMinion

Full Version: Trouble grinding FATES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I started the FATE bot and had zero problems with it the first time I used it but now my character refuses to use any attack besides aereo (I'm leveling CONJ). I also find it hard to get the bot to actually start working in Central Shroud for some odd reason. What the heck gives?!
What skill profile do you use?
Self made?

Post a screen shot of your settings and we can see what needs to change.
(04-28-2015, 11:05 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]What skill profile do you use?
Self made?

Post a screen shot of your settings and we can see what needs to change.
No, I just did the quickstart option and it worked fine the first time...Seemed to use skills that made sense. Now it refuses to use anything but spam aero.

Edit: Downloaded a skill profile but the instructions for it were "Filter 1, turn this on if you want to full focus healing, this will disable the dps skills (if turned on)" and, "Filter 2, turn this on if you want to full focus on dpsing, this will disable the healing skill (if turned on). Use this if you want to do fate,or other grind. " How do I turn on and off these filters?
the conj profile that comes with the bot, requires you to be solo to use stone. so if you are in party simply leave it.
(04-28-2015, 11:50 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]the conj profile that comes with the bot, requires you to be solo to use stone. so if you are in party simply leave it.
So companions aren't allowed while FATE grinding?

Also, again, how do I turn on and off filters for skill profiles?
yes companions are allowed lol. Its the profile that comes with the bot for CONJ has that "only" when solo to use stone. either turn off that setting on stone or add another stone to the profile.
(04-28-2015, 11:56 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]yes companions are allowed lol. Its the profile that comes with the bot for CONJ has that "only" when solo to use stone. either turn off that setting on stone or add another stone to the profile.
I legitimately have no clue what you mean. Like where do I turn off that setting? Also for the third time, this is in many skill profiles that I see available on here: How do I turn on and off filters?
In thw console menu at the top. Open assist mode window.

Settings or filters menu is easiest to access from there.

Select the filters you want on and off.

Filters are basicly a way to swap modes of a skill profile without swapping profiles.

For scholars it maybe to summon a different fairy or use cleric stance and attacks or heal only skills.
[Image: 889d6eaa31.jpg]

tick it off to use with chocobo
Okay this bot is really starting to piss me off now... It's now taking me to FATEs that are way above my level or refusing to take me to FATEs when they are up! I have the level range for FATEs specified the way it should be too...

Also, referring to Latty's picture: Am I supposed to do that with every skill under the profile skill tab? Honestly getting so frustrated with trying to get these bots to work that I may just try and find another bot provider... Was expecting something a lot more user friendly than this.
Pages: 1 2 3