MMOMinion

Full Version: "Cannot equip in that slot" spamming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im getting "Cannot equip in that slot" every time the bot completes a quest and receives an item. I tried disabling auto-equip but didn't help. I can't afk now since it will just keep spamming that message until I stop it and manually equip the item. Any fix for this? It was working yesterday and I'm pretty sure I didn't change any setting.
bro i just got the same roblem while doing quests anyone know a solution?

EDIT: try to use Reload Lua Module that seemed to be a temporary fix for me but this problem still happens everytime i complete a quest.
yeah, same here. really annoying since it stops the bot from doing anything. tried reinstalling as well and it still happens.
(04-29-2015, 12:23 PM)mirai087 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, same here. really annoying since it stops the bot from doing anything. tried reinstalling as well and it still happens.

Make a screen shot of bot status and console errors if you can.
(04-29-2015, 05:23 AM)mirai087 Wrote: [ -> ]Im getting "Cannot equip in that slot" every time the bot completes a quest and receives an item. I tried disabling auto-equip but didn't help. I can't afk now since it will just keep spamming that message until I stop it and manually equip the item. Any fix for this? It was working yesterday and I'm pretty sure I didn't change any setting.

their maybe something wrong during that quest, like it hasnt closed the vendor. I know some times the low level quest it doesnt actually close the vendor before trying to equip. (even though the vendor window is gone) i have to walk away and equip the item manually then the bot takes off just fine.
the console window doesn't pop up. it will just keep spamming that message over and over till you stop the bot and manually equip the item. it happens on every quest where the bot receives an item (armor/accessories) that can be equipped for the current level. for some reason, it equips (if auto-equip is enabled) the weapon just fine. im 100% sure this didn't happen yesterday. it only started happening this morning
Ace discovered the problem there will be an update to fix it.