MMOMinion

Full Version: Few problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So basically I'm trying to bot at Eastern la nosea and i put fate only and do fates why does my character attack monsters that attack it like its running to a fate and a monster attacks it it fights back i want it to forgot about the monster hitting it and run to the fate. my second problem is when its fighting it spams 1 attack..
What skill profile and class do you use?..
(04-30-2015, 01:45 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]What skill profile and class do you use?..

I'm a thaumaturge.. Do you have skype so i can show you on sharescreen? This problem is making me go crazy lol
Im at work right now so i cant.

The blm that comes with the bot should work fine.. but try this one and see if it continues.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gcd0uksp5ogwst...e.lua?dl=0

what skill does it cast ?

What lvl are you?.
It keeps doing Fire 2 and im lvl 30 and what do i do with the bml
run the thaumaturge or Black_mage profile that come with the bot. Both work perfectly fine. as far as attacking aggressive mobs as i answered in your other thread. thats intended. its suppose to attack aggressive mobs other wise it gets caught in a death loop.
(04-30-2015, 02:30 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]run the thaumaturge or Black_mage profile that come with the bot. Both work perfectly fine. as far as attacking aggressive mobs as i answered in your other thread. thats intended. its suppose to attack aggressive mobs other wise it gets caught in a death loop.

Okay thanks how about when the character keeps doing the same move over and over and using transpose when its not needed? It keeps doing Fate 2 transpose(not need) and swiftcast
(04-30-2015, 02:34 AM)zorovoltage Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2015, 02:30 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]run the thaumaturge or Black_mage profile that come with the bot. Both work perfectly fine. as far as attacking aggressive mobs as i answered in your other thread. thats intended. its suppose to attack aggressive mobs other wise it gets caught in a death loop.

Okay thanks how about when the character keeps doing the same move over and over and using transpose when its not needed?

you probably have not set up the profile correctly. just use the THM or BLM profiles that come with the bot. Those are set up to work just fine.
(04-30-2015, 02:37 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2015, 02:34 AM)zorovoltage Wrote: [ -> ]

Okay thanks how about when the character keeps doing the same move over and over and using transpose when its not needed?

you probably have not set up the profile correctly. just use the THM or BLM profiles that come with the bot. Those are set up to work just fine.

I am its still doing the same thing lol This is driving me crazy man
Go into skill manager.

Turn on debug option..

Open console right up.

Let it run for a bit and it will tell u what casts and why other spells arnt being cast.

If u need help reading it post it here.
Pages: 1 2