MMOMinion

Full Version: How to make some gils ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , as you know it im new to FFXIV ARR and im new to this bot too .

I have the level 50 now ( BLM )

i bought some stuff ( stuff is at level 80)

i didn't finished the Quest ( story )

i just want 2-3 Millions of GILS to get a cool stuff .

Can anyone help me about this ? If there some botters in Moogle feel free to PM me ! Thanks !

BTW @thitolito Im French if you could help me :]

Thanks to @Cichard for helping me alot !
there are plenty of threads on the topic on how to make gil. farm with gathering, duty mode if you have 4 bots, or crafting.
(04-30-2015, 09:56 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]there are plenty of threads on the topic on how to make gil. farm with gathering, duty mode if you have 4 bots, or crafting.

Could you send me the links please ?
If only 1 bot, I would gather up to level 50 then just mine level 30 nodes for Crystals, should not take much time at all to gather crystals AFK for a few million gil, and can do solo. Can also get crafting up to 50 , WPE is the easiest. Use the search function to search for Gathering, WPE , ect for more details.

Mostly what I use mine for needs 8 bots at a time.
(05-01-2015, 02:02 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]If only 1 bot, I would gather up to level 50 then just mine level 30 nodes for Crystals, should not take much time at all to gather crystals AFK for a few million gil, and can do solo. Can also get crafting up to 50 , WPE is the easiest. Use the search function to search for Gathering, WPE , ect for more details.

Could you help me please via Skype ? AkameGFX on Skype ..
(05-01-2015, 02:02 AM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]If only 1 bot, I would gather up to level 50 then just mine level 30 nodes for Crystals, should not take much time at all to gather crystals AFK for a few million gil, and can do solo. Can also get crafting up to 50 , WPE is the easiest. Use the search function to search for Gathering, WPE , ect for more details.

Do we know if anyone has been banned specifically for WPE yet?