MMOMinion

Full Version: Slot Number for Unspoiled Node.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys !

I'm sorry if this question have already been asked somewhere else but ...

I can't find how to tell the bot to gather one specific item slot on unspoiled node instead of one specific name.

I whish to gather some Cluster. But as far I understand, i only manage to use the skills who reveal all the items then the bot gather it by the item priority I put in number 1.

That only allow me to gather 6 cluster per node. But if i was able to select the number slot, I'll be able to gather 15 cluster per node.

I've seen people telling that the bot can do it, but others who tells that it cant. But i dont find out a True answer. I've looking for 2hours in the forum now and more in the game.

I really cant find out how it works.

So ... If some one can introduce me to the post where there is some explanation or at least help me right here. It'll be very nice of you guys.

Thx for your help
should probably post this in the unspoiled node thread.
Well. That's where I look at first but cant see any real answer so i was guessing in a more "regular" thread people will have more view so more answer. But I'll do that.