MMOMinion

Full Version: working with 4 bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been thinking about botting duties on 4 accounts, so I thought about making 3 dps and 1 WHM, but how do you guys do to unlock all the dungeons before farming them? do you do the quests to level 50 and unlock them manually? because I haven't found any profiles that quests and unlock all dungeons on this site :s
(05-01-2015, 11:00 PM)vayken Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I have been thinking about botting duties on 4 accounts, so I thought about making 3 dps and 1 WHM, but how do you guys do to unlock all the dungeons before farming them? do you do the quests to level 50 and unlock them manually? because I haven't found any profiles that quests and unlock all dungeons on this site :s

Unlock them manually or write your own quest profile to unlock them all.
unlock them manually. you only have to talk to some npcs
How do people pay subscription for 4 bots? It's it costly?
(05-11-2015, 06:22 PM)CleanWipes Wrote: [ -> ]How do people pay subscription for 4 bots? It's it costly?

same way you pay for 1. 14.99/12.99$ per game account per month.
I imagine most people with multiple accounts are either happy to eat the costs for the ability to bot duty and/or they offset their expenses with RMT. Gotta spend money to make money, they say.