MMOMinion

Full Version: Need Help Ramdon Game Closes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi i need help when useing bot and Teamspeak my ffxiv game keeps on closeing there is no error comming up on the game and there is no error log on the bot Launcher

plz help me out
if you have the teamspeak overlay turned on , you need to turn that off.
no over lay but im ping this website and its comes back as timeing out errors every so oftern that maybe the problem
I have also been getting an issue with the game just closing to desktop with no error. Happens maybe once or twice a day.
There seems to be a bug now that when you start the bot from the launcher, it will close and reopen in the amount of time you have the frozen time set for. I suspect this was introduced in the latest update, but I was told it was my fault... My current workaround is to launch the game yourself, then attach the bot after you started the game. You will lose out on using the scheduler, but the bot runs fine that way. Hope that helps forthe time being
(05-05-2015, 08:54 PM)ZeroHour Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be a bug now that when you start the bot from the launcher, it will close and reopen in the amount of time you have the frozen time set for. I suspect this was introduced in the latest update, but I was told it was my fault... My current workaround is to launch the game yourself, then attach the bot after you started the game. You will lose out on using the scheduler, but the bot runs fine that way. Hope that helps forthe time being

try not using the schedule
It happens whether or not you use the scheduler. It happens when you start the bot from the launcher. I only made that statement about the scheduler because you cannot use it unless you start the bot from the scheduler. You can launch the game and attach the bot then, but otherwise it wont work
you can launch teh bots with out setting up the schedule, the scheduler is an optional feature, so you dont have to use attach bot and you dont have to use the scheduler. but it seems like either something like teamspeak, or mumble, or possibly your av is causing some crashing issues maybe.
Im having exactly the same problems and im not using any addons, teamspeak, mumble or anything like that. Turned off AV but still same results, bot closes after 3 mins.
(05-05-2015, 11:35 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you can launch teh bots with out setting up the schedule, the scheduler is an optional feature, so you dont have to use attach bot and you dont have to use the scheduler. but it seems like either something like teamspeak, or mumble, or possibly your av is causing some crashing issues maybe.

I'm saying what you are suggesting also does not work. ONLY when you attach the bot to an existing instance of the game does it work. But I am not using anything that you mentioned, I have literally closed all programs and applications except the launcher (even closing my AV) and it still happens. None of this was an issue until the latest launcher update. I've said this many times already haha.

(05-05-2015, 11:59 PM)mirai087 Wrote: [ -> ]Im having exactly the same problems and im not using any addons, teamspeak, mumble or anything like that. Turned off AV but still same results, bot closes after 3 mins.

Its closing because that is what your frozen time is set to in your launcher settings. If you look at the logs for your bot, you will see that it says the frozen time has been hit and is resetting
Pages: 1 2