MMOMinion

Full Version: Switching to second class
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellow botters,

so I got a second ffxiv account and completed the gridania 1-15 quest profile up to sastasha. Problem is, I still can't do the class quests for secondary classes such as gatherers. Do I really need to do sastasha to unlock it? If not, how do I?

EDIT: Close pls, Im an idiot
You have to do your level 10 class quest if you haven't done it.
Already did that, theres still no starter quest for any secondary class though. Maybe I have to do the three starter dungeons?
You gone into the room and checked for a quest from the guild receptionist, or are you just basing this on the minimap, sometimes it doesn't show.

After you complete your level 10 starter class quest, it should say you can pick more jobs, which opens them all up.
I definitely finished the guild quests up to 15, just checked. Still the dude at the botanist guild doesn't have a quest for me.
(05-02-2015, 06:05 PM)lol2k6 Wrote: [ -> ]I definitely finished the guild quests up to 15, just checked. Still the dude at the botanist guild doesn't have a quest for me.

[Image: 4efddc675c.jpg]

[Image: 646879566c.jpg]

Don't know what to tell you than, this is a new char as well.
Did you do the three starter dungeons? If not then I might have a glitch or something.
no, it's on sastasha atm
Im an idiot, yeah you're right. Its working, I just went to the guild master at the botanist guild and not to the guild receptionist. Ouch. Sry for wasting your time mate. I feel so dumb right now :D
go sit in a corner and think about what you've done.