MMOMinion

Full Version: Is there an idle feature?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there an idle feature built into the bot? For instance, I can have it just stop for a certain amount of time over random intervals? That way it could seem more human as if I was taking breaks.
you can set up the scheduler. It can log in and out and everything.
(05-03-2015, 10:26 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you can set up the scheduler. It can log in and out and everything.

Is there a guide on how to set it up?
I know there is a scheduler and I use it to run the bot for X amount of time, but lets say in that X amount of time I want to have it just idle or basically AFK for a set period of time. That would make the bot seem more human than just continuously running and doing the same thing over and over again. If someone stops and watches you gather the same nodes or grind the same mobs constantly for more than a half hour or so without error, they know something is up. But, if there was an idle (AFK) feature that runs on random intervals that literally AFKs you for a certain amount of time, I think that would be a good way to seem more human. We all know that there are tons of people that are AFK and it would seem natural. Just my thoughts as I assume this feature does not exist
Task manager might suit you. At any rate, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Short of gathering a single marker for hours on end, the bot is pretty inconspicuous.
I will have to look into that Task Manager, and maybe I am just a little paranoid because I know I'm botting. That doesn't mean others know