MMOMinion

Full Version: Regarding 4*Star Tokens and The items needed for 4 Star Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, does the 4*Star Crafer Profiles works great and Rly high HQ chances. ?
+ The is there a profile like making ''Intricate Silver Brocade, that uses ''ToT'' When possibe ect ?

Thanks alot before hand.

Tired of Crafting em By hand, An as i do that. I just cant understand Propperly how a Bot could do the same thing, unless ALOT of Programming PR Crafting Profile + beeing an addon ? :P

Friendly Regards
Tom A Runde
Look one thread down. Sebb's profiles work well for most. Reclaim removed for the tokens you want since you can turn in failures for mats now.
thanks ALOT! :)
hmm, i got 6-9% HQ with 4-Star Profiles there O.o
Is there any Profiles that is Acctualy usefull :S ?
Getting Any NQ's, is waste O.o
Sorry thats the best there is.

Make sure you follow the skills and stats required and pray all your hasty touches dont fail.

Id say your skills are set up wrong if you only got 6%
Hi! I didnt mean anything offending :P Just to tell!
And yeah, Likely i am doing something REALY wrong X)
I will look more into it!
And btw! Thanks ALOT for Sharing ur Profile! :D
To piggy back off of Sebbs, you aren't looking to do the "4 Star" Profile you are doing the 3 Star Token HQ for your Master II books. I have never gotten below 6% with it, what I did to make sure I was choosing the right profile was compare the Progress and Quality amount that is listed by the Simulator that he provides to each profile he has released and made sure it is the same as what I am trying to do, that profile works wonders and has gotten me my GSM and WVR books, trust me it works. Just a heads up too that the 3 Star Tokens all have the same durability and quality.