MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist mode broken for WHM and SCH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Assist mode is broken again for both healer.
Care to explain how it's broken?
pet comand dont work, ( target party )
target => tank dont work too
Priority heal dont work too

i research if others things dont work

( profil worked before the minion udpate )
(05-04-2015, 09:17 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Care to explain how it's broken?

Sure.

It does not heal a single person in party or raid, except yourself. It can cast self buff, scholar pet is working.

Heal priority is out of function. Setting it to none or lowest health doesn't do anything. Opposite having it set to lowest health, it start to attack instead of healing.

load assist mode, play a whm or sch and you will notice instantly it doesnt heal anyone.
(05-04-2015, 09:29 PM)bizzmo Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2015, 09:17 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]Care to explain how it's broken?

Sure.

It does not heal a single person in party or raid, except yourself. It can cast self buff, scholar pet is working.

Heal priority is out of function. Setting it to none or lowest health doesn't do anything. Opposite having it set to lowest health, it start to attack instead of healing.

load assist mode, play a whm or sch and you will notice instantly it doesnt heal anyone.

He's right, my "Scholar-Ace" profile is not healing properly at all. Thanks in advance for helping us out :)
Priority seems to have been broken.
Just came here to post this. All my sch/whm are not currently healing party members.
Somehow the Scholar profile priorities unsync'd themselves, not sure how that occurred. Re-aligning them at the moment and adding some fixes to make sure it can't happen going forward.

Edit: Also seems to be some dll issue in regards to one of our filters.
(05-05-2015, 12:16 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Somehow the Scholar profile priorities unsync'd themselves, not sure how that occurred. Re-aligning them at the moment and adding some fixes to make sure it can't happen going forward.

Edit: Also seems to be some dll issue in regards to one of our filters.

Thank you Ace, great profiles man Handshake
Thanks you ;) its work now