MMOMinion

Full Version: Stops Attacking While Dodging
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot will stop its rotation while moving out of AoE even though it is still in attack range. Any way to have it attack while on the move?
kinda what it does
Is there no workaround for it? It's a pretty huge drop in dps for FATE grinding.
I didn't realize we were DPS parsing FATEs now? I'm pretty sure it's a very miniscule amount of DPS loss considering that the alternative would be death. Death is a huge DPS loss.
I don't die in fates, ever.
(05-10-2015, 10:46 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't realize we were DPS parsing FATEs now? I'm pretty sure it's a very miniscule amount of DPS loss considering that the alternative would be death. Death is a huge DPS loss.

Why would the alternative be death? I was wondering whether or not it was possible to have the bot continue attacking while it was moving out of the way of AoE, not for it to stand in it. The downtime from pausing the skill rotation while the bot moves is a significant decrease in DPS and looks unnatural as opposed to continuing attacking while moving.
(05-11-2015, 07:49 AM)csrsniper254 Wrote: [ -> ]Why would the alternative be death? I was wondering whether or not it was possible to have the bot continue attacking while it was moving out of the way of AoE, not for it to stand in it. The downtime from pausing the skill rotation while the bot moves is a significant decrease in DPS and looks unnatural as opposed to continuing attacking while moving.

I dont see this as much of an option since not all classes can continue to dps while moving out of aoe. And spending time fixing it so only certain classes maintain rotation through an aoe dodge seems like a grand waste of time just to hike dps numbers in a fate grind.
(05-11-2015, 08:24 AM)HaltPolis Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2015, 07:49 AM)csrsniper254 Wrote: [ -> ]Why would the alternative be death? I was wondering whether or not it was possible to have the bot continue attacking while it was moving out of the way of AoE, not for it to stand in it. The downtime from pausing the skill rotation while the bot moves is a significant decrease in DPS and looks unnatural as opposed to continuing attacking while moving.

I dont see this as much of an option since not all classes can continue to dps while moving out of aoe. And spending time fixing it so only certain classes maintain rotation through an aoe dodge seems like a grand waste of time just to hike dps numbers in a fate grind.

exactly the benifit does not out way the trouble for the work.