MMOMinion

Full Version: Launcher Account Set Path Inoperable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I set up proxies for my bots so that I don't have them all going out of the same IP address.

In order for the proxies to work, the client has to be launched from different folders - as it appears the Accounts -> Manage Account -> Set Path for the individual bots does.

I found out today that all my bots are being launched from the same directory - the main Management -> Setting -> Set Path directory, after i put a path to a dummy client executable there.

Although ffxiv apparently doesn't ban on IP addresses, like other mmos, once they start noticing 5+ bots coming out of single IPs they likely will - it would be an easy way to identify and eliminate botters.

Is there currently some way to launch clients from different folders?

If not, is there an api I can use to redirect the client executable file location to accomplish this?

Thanks
this is not needed but you can use proxfier from gw2. I run 32 + bots on my 2 computers and ive never been banned. so your 5 accounts with same IP wont be any type of red flag if my 32 are not.