MMOMinion

Full Version: [Solved] WPE Pro Culinarian Error [Still Working]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could somone agree with that? Since the Update today is it fixed now?
I leveld 5 CLasses from 0 to 50 from monday to today till the patch.

Doesn't seem to work anymore.
It's working for me. Just tested.
same working for me
Ok do you strill just resend the 96 Bit thingy.

Since when I do it on my culinarian he does craft till the one is finished and then he just stops doing it.

or doesn't it work with culinarian.

Ok tried it with various means.

Is it possible that it just doesn't work for culinarian. and if yes could you please tell me what to do.. I used it for 4 crafter but when I start it he just finishes what he has right now and then stops regardles of how many times I send the packadge
Found the Failure it only works with dishes on culinar no side things where you use your secondary tool.
sure it does it works on everything. you are probably just sending the wrong packet. or the wrong interval.
sorry if this is a dumb question, but I see WPE mentioned everywhere, but what is it excactly?
there is a whole thread devoted to it. you should read it.
Ok, ive read the thread and got it working :) but a quick question if you dont mind. Do you record a finnish on 1 high level job then switch to a lower level one and keep the same record? As in, say I record finnishing a level 45 CUL craft then switch to level 1 GSM, can I use the same recording for a high level exp reward or do I need to do a new recording?
no, it only works for the what you just crafted, you cant switch jobs you cant move other wise it doesnt work. this is not for saaving time but for saving mats. I buy just enough mats to make the item 1 time, but i can get xp from the craft infinite amount of times.
Pages: 1 2