MMOMinion

Full Version: Bug in bot to do with setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello this has bug going on for the past 3 or 4 days and some times when loding the bot
i set up bot the right way and the settings are set

but when i reloade the bot or load the bot it will not load the settings the consel just says "Cont Load settins .lua" this is arnorying as it losses the setup fo my garthing and all the other setteing wtich means that i have to speen about 30min configer the bot as it was

this has only started after one off the last bot updates

it never uset to happen befor and it needs to be fix

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3082]
first, move the bot folder from your desktop to any non system folder.
y iv never had this problem befor
Because it doesnt matter if you havnt had the issue before or not.

To eliminate possible reasons you need to do what is asked so they can help identify the issue.
ok ill do that

ok as soon as i did that its all fine but my avast does not like runnung stuff off my flash pen
create a folder like c:\minionbot and put it there.
so i guess you havent set up the bot the right way. First you are suppose to remove all AV except windows defender for win 8 and windows security esentials for windows 7. Then you are suppose to install the bot in C:\MMOMInion
or C:\Minion
its working fine form a flash pen i just disable my anty-veres and its all good
(05-16-2015, 05:58 AM)sistwocc Wrote: [ -> ]its working fine form a flash pen i just disable my anty-veres and its all good

why do you need to run it from a flash pen?
Does not mater just close this post (my bot is working fine know and has not lost its settings)
Pages: 1 2