MMOMinion

Full Version: very very nice bot you have here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As i said,youre bot is far superior against all the bots that are curently on the market.I am new here,i bareley set the bot and it works flawless.I used viperbot and it sucked big time.Anyway,can anyone guide me to a link for a leveling fate grind from 1 to 50.Thank you very much and again this bot rocks!
basically set the bot to grind mode, set the options in grind mode to do fates do fates only.

Then set your home point to the zone you are in.

Hit start.

come back the next day then move it to a new zone

and hit start.

i basically do aleport 1-30 dragonhead 30-50
I beleive enabling huntlog also moves you around but less reliable for consistant xp
Yep,enableing to do hunt logs,moves the bot around and its efficient.its goes fine:) thank you guys for the help:)
Another question...i used a duty for totorak from the forum,eveything was fine untill i got inside:))) i was in the ceeling all the time,teleporting everywere...how can i fix that?:)) wanted the bot to 100% afk all totorak.but instead of that i quited and hoped that other players wont ban me:p
thats how duty mode works. I suggest you read the duty mode tutorial.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...-Duty-Mode
there's been quite a few people asking how duty mode works or discovering it on their own and making threads about it lately. Perhaps there should be FAQ stickied in the duty sub forum so new players can know they cant solo queue / duty uses teleports, ect
well a new user should be going to the tutorial section and reading the tutorials so that they can learn how to use all the bot modes. Hense the whole reason there is a tutorial section. Many of these questions would be answered before asking if they just looked there first.

and reguardless this thread isnt even in the duty section... so dont think it would of helped.