MMOMinion

Full Version: How safe/detectable is this bot? Does it only read memory, or does it write?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wondering how detectable this bot is.
the bot is not detectable at all by the game server. It is injection in to memory. it injects a .dll into the game client. But reguardless the bot its self isnt detected. I've been running the same accounts since launch of the game. Only had 1 ban early on when i was teleport gathering(like the first month) and then i had a suspension back in Feburary. Ever since then no problems. Some people are still getting banned after spending a ton of time doing duties. But its mostly specific duties. and as of late the ban rate has gone back down. It tends to spike up every 6 months, for a couple months then dies back down.
(05-18-2015, 11:29 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]the bot is not detectable at all by the game server. It is injection in to memory. it injects a .dll into the game client. But reguardless the bot its self isnt detected. I've been running the same accounts since launch of the game. Only had 1 ban early on when i was teleport gathering(like the first month) and then i had a suspension back in Feburary. Ever since then no problems. Some people are still getting banned after spending a ton of time doing duties. But its mostly specific duties. and as of late the ban rate has gone back down. It tends to spike up every 6 months, for a couple months then dies back down.

is it safe to use teleport ?? Ctrl+shieft +click
and can i know what the other key for Repair and other ?
repair is auto repair thats safe. I wouldnt use click to teleport in the open world alot. people may report you.
(05-18-2015, 11:51 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]repair is auto repair thats safe. I wouldnt use click to teleport in the open world alot. people may report you.

mean the autorepair it will automatic go to repair it ?
perma spring >> is it safe to use ?
perma swifcast >>. is it safe to use ?
paranoid >> what is this lol
sorry i'm new
auto repair will repair your gear at your current location, even in duties. Theres no need to go to merchant ever again, it does still use your money when you repair

auto repair doesnt work if you are using quick synth crafting though
you should probably read the tutorial avanced settings....

perma swiftcast is only visual it has no effect server side.

perma sprint i keep it on 24/7 for a year.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...d-Settings
Thanks for the response. If I just want to gather, can I set the bot to just Sprint and run to each node? Don't want to be teleporting or making it obvious that I'm botting
yes.... read the tutorials