MMOMinion

Full Version: Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, so I understand that Windows 10 isn't currently supported by this bot. I'm wondering if someone using Windows 10 can confirm if they have been able to get the bot to work for them with ffxiv? I don't particularly want to pay for a sub only to discover there's no hope :<

Thanks!
the last post i can find about this says the bot isnt working properly for windows 10 users but that is info from over a month ago. The 2 day sub is pretty cheap tho if no one can provide you with more upto date info
I am using Windows 10

The Beta Bots works flawlessly without problems.

use compatibly mode Windows 7 and run as admin for all users.

Bot needs to be in C:/whatever (BUT NOT ON THE DESKTOP)

In the bot settings use compatibly mode you will find it just search around.
I am on 10 right now as well, the latest updated on Windows 10 where it went into different previews.

Right now it works for me on w10 Pro insider preview Build: 10074
PS Windows 10 does update some what often this DOES not mean that it will 100% work in future builds.

@Exerlos

Weird as well the new Beta version only ran the game but would not attach for me. I will have to retry it. What build are you currently using?
(05-21-2015, 10:55 PM)samd Wrote: [ -> ]I am on 10 right now as well, the latest updated on Windows 10 where it went into different previews.

Right now it works for me on w10 Pro insider preview Build: 10074
PS Windows 10 does update some what often this DOES not mean that it will 100% work in future builds.

@Exerlos

Weird as well the new Beta version only ran the game but would not attach for me. I will have to retry it. What build are you currently using?

Same as you if you want the game to be attached run the bot itself under windows 7 compatibly mode and inside the BOT ther is a setting Attach mode change that to compatible