MMOMinion

Full Version: Brand New lvl1 - What To Do First?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like the easiest route is to level the char a bit to unlock some aetherytes. Then, it'd be possible to run a quest, grind or fate profile because they usually have the prerequisite.

Are there any recommended intro profiles to use to start leveling a char? I've scanned through the available options, but there's a plethora. I'd prefer a grind profile to start as it seems simplest.

I have experience in programming, so once I get started, I can begin recording profiles to share.

Thanks in advance
put bot in quest mode, load the quest profile from the starter zone you are in. I suggest starting wtih a class in Uldah for best results. after that i use world tour to unlock all atherytes, then fate grind to 50. go back run the class qeusts. Then finish the story.

grinding there isnt any profiles, you just go in the zone enable do fates and do fates only and the bot will run around in that zone and do fates.