MMOMinion

Full Version: NM / Haukke Manor help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm doing the main story quest, but my bots keep dying on the last boss of Haukke Manor... Anyone has a solution?

edit: i've tried, as i read somewhere, to put leader in assist mode and walk to click on the 4 orbs. still, it cant be done. my bots are just dying
Are you using the A-B-C-D profile? If so, three of your bots stay up in the air while you teleport or run to the lamps on the fourth bot. There will most likely be quite a few deaths but they will teleport back in before the boss has a chance to reset. Hit the lamps, clear the adds, and slowly grind it down.
exactly what he said there is no perfect way around this. you just have to power through it. use your limit break and click lamps and kill the adds 1 by 1.
i've tried to manually click the lamps, but my 3 other bots will just keep attacking the boss and get tri shot by adds
yup and they will die and come back and start fighting again, they should remain on duty, only leader on assist. the ones on duty will keep coming back after they die and start attacking again, you can click lamps once you click lamps you should go back up in the air and kill adds, untill you die then you rush back and go back to clicking lamps. then repeat.
I struggled on this for about 10 attempts, I ended up deciding to continue leveling and get the jobs done for all four characters.
The level cap for haukke is 31 I believe, but I ended up fate farming to about lvl 39. Got up to date gear and level synced down to 31 and finished the boss fight first go. Hugely relieved as I thought I would have to run them one by one with a proper group.
I used Duty on all four characters, switched off Stone and Stone 2 on my conjuror profile to save mana for heals, watched for the lamps to light up and then switched my melee dps bot off and manually clicked to teleport to each corner to disable the lamps, turn bot back on, rinse repeat. After the second round of lamps, I used limit break and fight was over.
I hope this helps anyone else struggling with this while leveling their bots :)
I made my profile fight from different positions based on roles.
Tank healer range and melee dps.

A 4 blm group wont work for this profile yet but ace had an idea on numbering party members based on role and name so i can allocate positions based on paety member ids making role irrelivent.

This isnt urgent so likely be a while yet.
sebbs are you saying you've made a profile that will auto-click lamps that just won't work with 4blms? Because I would love that profile if so :)
it auto clicks lamps and kills the boss.. but because the 4 BLm's would all sit in the same position they would all get hit by the aoe spells.
A normal group is set in different positions avoiding overlapping aoe.
(07-14-2015, 05:35 AM)iambRad Wrote: [ -> ]sebbs are you saying you've made a profile that will auto-click lamps that just won't work with 4blms? Because I would love that profile if so :)

the time of 4 blm is about over i think. something easy they can figure out now because of the expansion, anyone doing old school dungeons repeatedly is probably a bot, and then if you have 4 of the same class in there probably gonna be a bots or cheating.