MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot does not attach.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I set up my account, added the key, everything is 100% correct. However, when I run the bot, nothing happens. I log into the game and..nothing. I have it set to auto attach and when I try manual, I can't select the game. I checked the sticky and verified that every single thing it said to do, I did. Anything that would keep the bot from attaching to the game or running? The launcher successfully opens the game, but nothing after that.
So you are using the launcher_gui Hit start and it begins to log you in and the game will start up automatically (if you add your account) and it should auto attach. This is not working? Or do you mean you manually login and then hit start wait for it to enable and then manually attach the bot?

Wait or do you think the login for the bot is attaching the program? Because it is not, you have to login to verify then run the gui.
what OS are you using?

the bot doesnt support windows 10, if you are you will need to run it in compatablity mode and also set the bot in the "account settings" to attach as combatablity mode.