MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot cannot read Memory.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This started happening after the latest patch. Not sure how to fix.
i have no idea what your talking about. You give 0 info. Screen shot of error message.
what OS are you running?
where is bot installed?
are you running the bot as admin?
did you read the sticky?
(05-23-2015, 01:52 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i have no idea what your talking about. You give 0 info. Screen shot of error message.

Your right sorry :-(
[Image: ffxiv.png]

what OS are you running?
Windows 8.1
where is bot installed?
on a hard drive separate from my game installation. it hasnt been an issue before. is this bad?
are you running the bot as admin?
yes always

did you read the sticky?
no as im not sure what sticky you are referring to
This happens to me every 9-10 hours, also on windows 8.1.

Apparently its a memory leak, i dont know what the hell it actually is, or what exactly causes it.

Thing is i run a memory cleaner, and when these crashes happen my pc is NOWHERE near maxing memory so i dont understand how it could actually be a memory issue.

Either way, i hope, but doubt anyone here will be able to tell you what it is or how to fix it.

This has been happening for me ever since i started using the bot about 8-10 months ago... im pretty sure its not the bot that causes it.
I only know since buying the bot because the client has been online for several hours at a time.
Check if your hard drive and RAM is working properly. I had similar problem (in Guild Wars 2) when my hard drive were damaged.
(05-24-2015, 12:54 PM)Tormiasz Wrote: [ -> ]Check if your hard drive and RAM is working properly. I had similar problem (in Guild Wars 2) when my hard drive were damaged.

Can you explain why you think its a hard drive issue? I know its installed on a hard drive.. but mines installed on a brand new ssd and does the same.

Also the message speaks about in reference to memory.. I stress tested my memory modules and nothing ever came back as an error.

It would be nice if everyone here that NEVER gets this message and bots 4+ accounts could post the specs of their pc's so we can determine what is NOT having this issue in order to reduce "what could be".
It's a problem with the existing launcher, has been fixed in the new one, which is scheduled for release soon. Until then the only workaround is to attach the bot manually instead of using the re-launching capabilities.
(05-24-2015, 01:01 PM)Zyxa Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-24-2015, 12:54 PM)Tormiasz Wrote: [ -> ]Check if your hard drive and RAM is working properly. I had similar problem (in Guild Wars 2) when my hard drive were damaged.

Can you explain why you think its a hard drive issue? I know its installed on a hard drive.. but mines installed on a brand new ssd and does the same.

Also the message speaks about in reference to memory.. I stress tested my memory modules and nothing ever came back as an error.

It would be nice if everyone here that NEVER gets this message and bots 4+ accounts could post the specs of their pc's so we can determine what is NOT having this issue in order to reduce "what could be".

I am not sure, I had exact same error but in different game. I did a scan using MHDD and it fixed some bad sectors. After that, problem occured never again.
i just use memcleaner and stopped having this issue.